Looking for healthy and fun (insta-worthy) things to do in Melbourne?
WELL, SUMMER IS HERE, Christmas is coming and we’re excited about this sunshine!!
If you love food and nature as much as me, but don’t own a picnic set- I have everything you need!
Grab your partners, girlfriends, and family and come down to the beautiful adjacent park from Serotonin to enjoy! Our new menu is launching and we want you to be the first to taste it as we celebrate Christmas coming together!
Serotonin X @HONOURWITHFETEPOPUPPICNICS!
We are Launching Summer with a picnic in our park with the beautiful team from @honourwithfetepopuppicnics. This gathering of like-minded happies* will be where we can talk about all things health and wellness whilst nourishing our bodies with some amazing food! Is there a better combination?
Food + contagious up-lifting energy = NATURAL SEROTONIN HIGH
Think ‘Diner en Blanc’ (the French white picnic) without the waitlist, overcrowding and minus the stress of BYO’ing your own table or your own food (Our chef and @honourwithfetepopuppicnics has this sorted).
We will be providing:
- Nourishing food that will warm your soul from the inside out
- A beautiful setting created by @honourwithfetepopuppicnics
- Picnic baskets and blankets (no one likes a dirty backside!)
- High- vibed tribe with an infectious uplifting energy
- Soulful chats and new happies* to connect with
- Sports equipment you can use to raise that heartbeat! Think tennis balls, cricket bats, soccer balls, frisbees
Remove the organising and stress. Let us create a memorable picnic in the Park! Together we can bring in summer and Christmas together as we celebrate the beauty and how lucky we are to have so many Inner Melbourne parks!
The Important Bits/ HOW TO ORDER: Be free on Saturday 14th December 2019
- Arrive at Serotonin Eatery between 1-2pm
- Make the hardest decision- decide what you want to eat and drink
- Wait for your drinks outside then head over to the park
- Our dealers will bring over your food over to the picnic in the park for you to enjoy
Bring your friends, dogs, animals, kids- whoever! Everyone is invited :D
See you on Saturday!
If you can't make it, that's ok. Remember we have FREE picnic baskets and blankets for you to use anytime you come in!
ARE YOU A HAPPIE*?
A highly motivated and optimistic individual. Who’s compassionate, practices gratitude and has a strong sense of community. Who understands themselves, their health and is a big believer in using food as medicine.