Looking for healthy and fun (insta-worthy) things to do in Melbourne?
Are you a freelancer, business owner or mum?! This park party is for YOU!! Join me for a relaxed Christmas Party in the park. Dress in your Christmas best, grab your besties and finish the year in style!
We are Launching Summer with a picnic in our park with the beautiful team from @honourwithfetepopuppicnics. This gathering of like-minded happies* will be where we can talk all things health and wellness whilst nourishing our bodies with some amazing food! Is there a better combination?
Food + contagious up-lifting energy = NATURAL SEROTONIN HIGH
Think ‘Diner en Blanc’ (the French white picnic) without the waitlist, overcrowding and minus the stress of BYO’ing your own table or your own food (Our chef and @honourwithfetepopuppicnics has this sorted).
We will be providing:
- A beautiful setting created by @honourwithfetepopuppicnics featuring big round tables, white umbrellas, bohemian cushions and beautiful rugs (you will feel like you are on set of a Spell Byron Bay photoshoot)
- Picnic baskets and blankets (no one likes a dirty backside!)
- High- vibed tribe with an infectious uplifting energy
- Mini Meditation taken by Kathleen O'brien from @mahasoma
- Sports equipment you can use to raise that heartbeat! Think tennis balls, cricket bats, soccer balls, frisbees...
- EXCITING activities throughout the day (think mini massages thanks to Still Beauty ;)
Remove the organising and stress. Let us create a memorable picnic in the Park! Together we can bring in summer and celebrate the beauty and how lucky we are to have so many Inner Melbourne parks!
The Important Bits/ HOW TO ORDER:
- Arrive at Serotonin Eatery between 1-2pm
- Make the hardest decision- decide what you want to eat and drink
- Order and pay at the counter
- Wait for your drinks outside then head over to the park
- Our dealers will bring over your food over to the picnic in the park for you to enjoy
Bring your friends, dogs, animals, kids- whoever! Everyone is invited :D This is the ULTIMATE Christmas party for those who may not get one!
Dress in your Christmas best- Christmas Jumpers/ T-shirts? It's a YES from me!
Lock in your spot here and I will see you on Saturday!
If you can't make it, that's ok. Remember we have FREE picnic baskets and blankets for you to use anytime you come in!
ARE YOU A HAPPIE?
A highly motivated and optimistic individual. Who’s compassionate, practices gratitude and has a strong sense of community. Who understands themselves, their health and is a big believer in using food as medicine.