Do you find it overwhelming to lock in yearly goals?
Do you find you get two weeks into January and give up on your new year's resolution?
Have you heard about manifestation before but not sure what it is...or how to do it?
Serotonin wants to help set you up for a successful 2020 by offering another one of our famous Serotonin Education evening sessions over a Christmas Dinner. Our panel of Industry leaders will be providing you with the tools and insights into setting up a successful 2020 through a manifesting and goal setting workshop whilst we celebrate the coming of Christmas.
You will leave with:
- A better understanding of how to set SMART goals
- The power of manifestation and how to start incorporating it into your daily practice
- How to ensure you remain on track for 2020
- How to identify when a goal is not a goal
- Insights and learnings on what our panel learnt this year
- A stomach fuelled with goodness and new ideas for Christmas dishes as you taste test our new SUMMER MENU;)
Give yourself the chance to become the goal setting king or queen, set up a successful 2020 and not needing to look back in hindsight on what you should of done at the start of the year. We can guarantee you will leave this evening session feeling ignited, inspired, motivated, and high on positive vibes with some added wisdom and taste buds that will feel alive! ;) .
The Important Bits:
- Serotonin Eatery and Utopia Place - Richmond, Melbourne
- 6pm-8:30pm Wednesday 18th December 2019
- Workshop will begin at 6:15pm
- Bring your keep cup and water bottle to show us how sustainable you are
- Bring a notebook and pen so you can lock in these golden nuggets
1. Emma Maidment
Is an international yoga and meditation teacher, writer and speaker. Emma is committed to sharing ways to live an authentic and connected life. As a passionate community creator, intuitive facilitator and transformative speaker, Emma helps you to connect back to yourself so that you are able to live an empowered, aligned life.
Emma teaches international retreats, facilitates corporate wellness programmes for some of Australia's biggest companies, provides private and public yoga and meditation sessions, and speaks on health and wellness throughout Australia and the world.
Collaboration over competition is one of Emma’s core values and she has co-founded multiple businesses. The ‘Mindful Morning Collective’ allows people to come together and share a morning of nourishment, rejuvenation and relaxation in the heart of Melbourne. ‘Ritual Retreats’ is a deeply immersive yoga and wellness experience in Bali and India. Flow States Retreats is a yoga, surf and fitness retreat in some of the best surf destinations in Australia.
Emma is also a lululemon ambassador. Emma has been featured in Australian Natural Health Magazine, body+soul, The Urban List, Broadsheet, news.com.au and many more.
Connect with Emma on instagram (@emmamaidment_) or dive deeper on YouTube.
- Flow State - moving with ease in the direction of your dreams and how to create goals without creating rigid attachment to outcome so that we remain in a state of flow.
- Manifestation and trusting the timing of your life but how to put things in place to insure you don't become stagnant.
- Tips on creating an organisational structure
2. Kate Williams:
Is the founder of Retreat Yourself, Australia’s seasonal health and wellness subscription box, leading women across the world to healthier, happier and more fulfilled lives.
Kate started Retreat Yourself after having what she refers to as her ‘1/4 life crisis’ and finding herself in the corporate industry after many years of traveling and volunteering around the world. Because of the things she’d seen and experienced, Kate had a different perspective on life that allowed her to see many flaws in the way we’re living our lives and decided she wanted to do something to help women prioritise their own wellbeing and start feeling good about themselves.
Que, Retreat Yourself being born in late 2015.
Kate now resides on the beautiful Surf Coast and has built an awesome team within Retreat Yourself. Having found a healthy and happy balance of life, work, and play, Kate is dedicated to changing the lives of women across the world, one box at a time.
- How you create successful goals
- Learnings from this year
- The power of manifestation
- How Kate maintained her successful business and what organizational methods she has implemented
3. Alex from Tuesday People
Our last speakers for the night is Alex who will be taking us through a workshop in regards to goal-setting and how we can remain accountable with our goals and see them pan out for the year instead of giving up after a few weeks!
Alex owns Tuesday People which is a coaching consultancy company that helps organisations with applied psychological safety in their teams and has seen her help work with massive corporations throughout Melbourne!
This is an event you will want to attend!
Secure your spot here.
See you Wednesday night!